WISH CAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD GLITTER CAT PALACE: ORGANIZED CRIMES AND AN ECONOMY DESTINED - no, DESIGNED - TO FAIL

Image
Okay girlies I finally got my Wish Cat Meow Meow Pet Pad (it's ACTUAL government name, btw). DO NOT GET THE WISHCAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD IT IS A CURSED ARTIFACT AND I AM GOING TO TELL U WHY‼️‼️‼️  When I ordered it, ALL I WANTED was a casual l game where I could feed a cute critter, pet it, play some minigames, decorate its lil palace, and assorted other cat related bullshit. Technically yes it does do all of those things. UNFORTUNATELY‼️‼️‼️,,.,.... it is also a cat based FINANCIAL CONSPIRACY. ๐Ÿ’— Introducing: LOVECAT My first corporeal cat was Lovecat, who arrived w her own lil holographic card and loaded onto the Cat Palace perfectly. At least, the hardware gods were smiling upon me. It must be noted that she was a SEPARATE PURCHASE bc I had known from watching 5000 reviews that u would require other physical cats to unlock the coin earning mode in mini games.  She was super cute and adorable and came w a lil stackable cubby, a magic wand of some descrip...

INTRO POST AAAA??

OK HI I'm Kitto and/or Sophie (literally just call me wtv u prefer :3)! I suddenly had the millenial urge to blog again after months of writing OC journal entries as blog posts on my patreon and kofi! But I'm gonna keep the tone here way less formal bc it IS a chore typing "normally" for my oc journal entries... Don't get me wrong, it's fun ofc, but typing in my usual style is just way easier for me :3

Omg this honestly makes me feel like a middle schooler again. I'm transported back in time to when I was 14 on blogger (I think it was called blogspot back then?) and running a gossip girl style blog abt everyone I hated in my boarding school (plot twist: I hated everyone ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ) and one rainy night after prep (mandatory homework hour) the disciplinary head summoned me to the lobby of my boarding house and presented me w MY ENTIRE BLOG, PRINTED OUT AND WRAPPED IN A PLASTIC BAG (??), DRIPPING WET FROM THE RAIN ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ And I don't remember the conversation following, but I do know it was smth along the lines of "hey stop writing this wildly popular yet controversial log abt everyone in this school" I was like ๐Ÿง‍♀️ ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ (I did not stop).

So anyway here we are :33


Abt me??? Can I just write an OC bio abt myself so yall don't have to read a buillion paragraphs? :33

Name: Kitto/Sophie

Age: HELLO?????? Thats rewd ): I'm old enough to remember blogspot and MySpace ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Occupation: freelance artist (at least that's what I tell ppl)

Hopes and dreams: to be happy and satisfied and fulfilled always ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Household: my boo (whomst I love and adore sm ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ), 2 poms (Wulffi and Briquette), 2 cats (Silky and Teeks), 52 million monstera plants (my insta followers are trying their best to convince me that colors other than green exist. I am not so sure.) + one million shimp

Family members I enjoy: my grandparents, my Papa, my uncle Zake, my younger brother and sister and stepmom

Family members I tolerate: my brother, my stepdad

Family members I dislike and avoid: my mom, my uncle Ngah and his wife

Family members on THIN ICE: my cousins & their mom

OH U WANNA KNOW THE TEA⁉️⁉️⁉️ Dw besties it will all come in due time ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ my gossip girl instincts are rising and u will see me again soon,, kekeke

xoxo gossipkitto



Comments

  1. gossipkitto is here to feed us da tea we need to survive ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜ค

    ReplyDelete
  2. we fucking hate that bitch(s)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE HATE THEM SM๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tea: My mother has been PSYCHOLOGICALLY HARMED by my continued existence

(Receipts!) Unc Chronicles - Why My Petty And Delicate Unc Wasn't At My Wedding ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ