OUUGGGHHH besties as u may know I got married a few months ago! It was a beautiful ceremony... But my heart was BROKEN... I smiled on the outside but tears streamed on the inside... Why... Bc my LEAST FAVORITE UNCLE had tragically chosen to DEPRIVE me of his presence T_T Yes, as guests sang, danced, and ate while catching up with old friends, two empty seats at a corner table could simply not be ignored... Finally, a couple of weeks ago, I got my answer )':
The day began w me rushing my grandpa to the hospital following a stroke (he' s back home and fine now thankfully!). Many hours later, my Uncle Chungus roly polied into the HDU, his stomach bulging from the delectable lunch he had been enjoying despite full knowledge of his father being rushed in due to a grave medical emergency.
After some time had passed and he had had enough time to make passive aggressive remarks abt my grandpa w my mom, I asked him:
Me: What happened to u and Chungita (his wife)? I was expecting u at my wedding! :3
Him: Did u invite me?
Me: Yes, Chungita received the invitation and RSVP'd for the both of u!
Him: Yes, but did u invite me?
Me: Yes... Like I said, Chundita received the invitation and RSVP'd for u both.
Him: But did u invite me personally?
Me: ???
After weeks of speculation, the answer was finally revealed - he was butthurt bc he wasn't referred to by his full entire government name. Being his wife's known husband and plus one wasn't enough for him, and I guess his feewings were just so hurt he couldn't bring himself to say smth to me when I saw him at Eid just days before the wedding ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ¥ºðŸ¥ºðŸ¥ºðŸ¥º
So anyway after my grandpa was discharged and sent home, I sent Uncle Chungus and Aunt Chungita these texts. Normalise closing the loop on relationships that no longer serve u. I'm too grown to play games, and quite honestly, a bride is simply NOT thinking abt her uncle 6 weeks to the wedding 🙄🙄 like... Sir... Respectfully... I had 8 billion other things to do 🧿👄🧿
Anyway. The receipts u were promised milady ~
Wondering abt Chungita's "difficult circumstances"? Nothing major. She simply was the reason Uncle Chungus left his wife and 3 kids of 20 years to start a family w someone 20 years younger than him :>
Sorry not sorry 🥰🥰
xoxo, gossipkitto 🫦
Comments
Post a Comment