WISH CAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD GLITTER CAT PALACE: ORGANIZED CRIMES AND AN ECONOMY DESTINED - no, DESIGNED - TO FAIL

Image
Okay girlies I finally got my Wish Cat Meow Meow Pet Pad (it's ACTUAL government name, btw). DO NOT GET THE WISHCAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD IT IS A CURSED ARTIFACT AND I AM GOING TO TELL U WHY‼️‼️‼️  When I ordered it, ALL I WANTED was a casual l game where I could feed a cute critter, pet it, play some minigames, decorate its lil palace, and assorted other cat related bullshit. Technically yes it does do all of those things. UNFORTUNATELY‼️‼️‼️,,.,.... it is also a cat based FINANCIAL CONSPIRACY. 💗 Introducing: LOVECAT My first corporeal cat was Lovecat, who arrived w her own lil holographic card and loaded onto the Cat Palace perfectly. At least, the hardware gods were smiling upon me. It must be noted that she was a SEPARATE PURCHASE bc I had known from watching 5000 reviews that u would require other physical cats to unlock the coin earning mode in mini games.  She was super cute and adorable and came w a lil stackable cubby, a magic wand of some descrip...

ARCHAEOLOGICAL DIG AT PEEPAW HAUS!! + Tea abt my ex :A


OKAY OKAY so last night I slept over at my grandparents house and I decided to look into a box of my stuff they had kept in my closet! I estimate most of these items are from 2012-2014! Right before I went to uni! 

First up we have a very period accurate Playboy body spray... It still works and lowkey still smells good? The scent is baby powder!! :3

THE next thing I uncovered was this glittery wallet my bestie Boob gave me! Boob used to stay w me every now and then, I had a spare room and anyone was welcome to stay :3 U can see some glue residue from where the metal clasp bar came off and I glued it back together :'3

Inside it we have a ticket to a water park, a Cone Pizza loyalty card (it was pizza in a cone form and it was sadly mid), and assorted receipts and debit cards :3

Here's a cigarette case I bought ot help me reduce smoking! It only fit 8-10 cigarettes but I'm pretty sure it did not help lmfao I probably ended up bumming cigs from my homies.

I did quit for good in 2015 tho and I recently quit vaping too! 

And here we have a VERY tumblr phone case, it looks like some sort of Samsung case?? It's so small and cute :'3

This... Is a plastic tumbler from a zoo I went to o;N a date w one of my exes. He was EVIL TO ME and broke up w me IN ANOTHER Country so that morning I had to immediately book a flight home cry in the cab, cry at the airport, cry on the flight home, and cry in the cab home. Evil ass man. Do NOT date older men just bc u think they're gonna  be more mature. They're just as evil, w more experience in enacting said evil.

TIM MCGHIE I WILL NEVER FORGIVE U AMD U ARE SO SO UGLY FOR THAT AND ALSO UR NAME IS STUPID AS FUCK (no tea no shade on anyone w the same or similar name as him he was 30 years old w ROOMMATES). 

I fucking hate that guy. 

Here is a cute beaded chameleon!! I've decided to take him home w me and reintroduce him into society!! 

And squeaking of chameleons here are sum business cards I made as a school project,, I was lowkey obsesssed w chams I even got one tattooed on my shoulder (but I got it covered up years later bc... It was ugly ngl). Don't get tattoos in ur teens :A

This Dorothy PErkins bag I found in the box w was in VERY good condition for its age!! I don't actually remember using it but it definitely looks worn! 

Inside are two ferry tickets and a business card for a tour guide! 

Anyway that's it for now I hope yall enjoyed looking at these ancient entities w me :3 TIM MCGHIE I fucking hate u ALSO GUYS LITERALLY ONE WEEK after he broke up w me my friend found him on OKCUPID of all places and recognized him bc his pfp was a pic that I HAD TAKEN OF US BOTH TOGETHER, BUT W ME CROPPED OUT however MY SHOULDER AND CHAMELEON TATTOO WERE STILL IN THE FUCKING IMAGE. 

I catfished him on 3 different accounts and stood him up on multiple dates until he straight up deleted his acc :3

Stay petty sluts <333

XOXO GOSSIPKITTO 🫦 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRO POST AAAA??

Tea: My mother has been PSYCHOLOGICALLY HARMED by my continued existence

(Receipts!) Unc Chronicles - Why My Petty And Delicate Unc Wasn't At My Wedding 🥺🥺