WISH CAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD GLITTER CAT PALACE: ORGANIZED CRIMES AND AN ECONOMY DESTINED - no, DESIGNED - TO FAIL

Image
Okay girlies I finally got my Wish Cat Meow Meow Pet Pad (it's ACTUAL government name, btw). DO NOT GET THE WISHCAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD IT IS A CURSED ARTIFACT AND I AM GOING TO TELL U WHY‼️‼️‼️  When I ordered it, ALL I WANTED was a casual l game where I could feed a cute critter, pet it, play some minigames, decorate its lil palace, and assorted other cat related bullshit. Technically yes it does do all of those things. UNFORTUNATELY‼️‼️‼️,,.,.... it is also a cat based FINANCIAL CONSPIRACY. 💗 Introducing: LOVECAT My first corporeal cat was Lovecat, who arrived w her own lil holographic card and loaded onto the Cat Palace perfectly. At least, the hardware gods were smiling upon me. It must be noted that she was a SEPARATE PURCHASE bc I had known from watching 5000 reviews that u would require other physical cats to unlock the coin earning mode in mini games.  She was super cute and adorable and came w a lil stackable cubby, a magic wand of some descrip...

Boo & Boo Vocabulary Encyclopedia

Crazy colugo
A phrase used to express mild surprise or concern when someone does smth unhinged. 

Ex: "Unc over there is scratching his whole foot at the restaurant" "All his dogs out. Crazy colugo" 

Colugo needs to be institutionalized
For when the vibes are so dire "crazy colugo" just doesn't cut it anymore 😭😭 

Ex: "Unc is putting his foot shavings in his food" "Colugo needs to be institutionalized." 

If this is ___, chain me to the fucking wall
A phrase used when discovering smth that absolutely should NOT be like that 

Ex: "My sister has put together a list of her friends who she would like me to have sex with. And she's decided who gets to go first" "If that's ur sister, chain me to the fucking wall".

Shid and fug 
An expression similar to "oopsies!" and covers every emotion between "oh no" and "I am wanted by the government" 

That's shoebox, babey! 
Similar to "it be like dat" 

Consequences will never be the same
A threat. 

Ex: "This menu is ai generated..." "We're not gonna eat here again. Consequences will never be the same." 

I'll never financially recover from this
An expression used when taking mental, emotional, physical, or financial damage of any sort. 

Ex: "I just spent 12 bings on bubble tea... I may never financially recover from this" 

Enchirning/Enchirnment
Enriching/enrichment. 

Catagating
Captivating. 

Bings
A universal unit of currency, sometimes preceded by its place of origin OR current storage location ie. US bings, in-game bings, PayPal bings. 

Bingus on the beat
An acknowledgement of homie just having a good time (even if he's kinda bad at it or looks weird doing it). 

Ex: "Oh... He's freestyle rapping for Instagram stories again..." "Hell yeah bingus on the beat".

Etymology

Nobody knows where half of these came from. Some evolved naturally, some were stolen from memes from 2009. Many others appeared fully formed one day and have remained in daily use ever since.

Linguists are baffled. Consequences may never be the same <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRO POST AAAA??

Tea: My mother has been PSYCHOLOGICALLY HARMED by my continued existence

(Receipts!) Unc Chronicles - Why My Petty And Delicate Unc Wasn't At My Wedding 🥺🥺