WISH CAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD GLITTER CAT PALACE: ORGANIZED CRIMES AND AN ECONOMY DESTINED - no, DESIGNED - TO FAIL

Image
Okay girlies I finally got my Wish Cat Meow Meow Pet Pad (it's ACTUAL government name, btw). DO NOT GET THE WISHCAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD IT IS A CURSED ARTIFACT AND I AM GOING TO TELL U WHY‼️‼️‼️  When I ordered it, ALL I WANTED was a casual l game where I could feed a cute critter, pet it, play some minigames, decorate its lil palace, and assorted other cat related bullshit. Technically yes it does do all of those things. UNFORTUNATELY‼️‼️‼️,,.,.... it is also a cat based FINANCIAL CONSPIRACY. 💗 Introducing: LOVECAT My first corporeal cat was Lovecat, who arrived w her own lil holographic card and loaded onto the Cat Palace perfectly. At least, the hardware gods were smiling upon me. It must be noted that she was a SEPARATE PURCHASE bc I had known from watching 5000 reviews that u would require other physical cats to unlock the coin earning mode in mini games.  She was super cute and adorable and came w a lil stackable cubby, a magic wand of some descrip...

Hot Girl Enchirnment :3 Candy Sushi From Da Snacc Store!!


HIII besties every week I have a new Hot Girl Enchirnment item to do! This time, I gave boo 15 bings and he was to procure this week's enchirnment activity! 


We went to da mall as we do every Friday and he took me to Mix (snack store) and picked out these 3 mini DIY food candy things! We decided to do the sushi one today bc it had the least amount of steps ;3


I don't have a bunch of pics of the process bc tbh it was a lil bit messy and lowkey my table is looking kinda crusty and dusty soooo I didn't want u guys to see it kekeke BUUTTT it mostly involved mixing water into lil sachets of powdered ingredients :3

DA RESULT!!! They like,,, forgot to put in the red salmon colored sachet?? YES GIRLS THE SALMONE WAS ABSENT FROM DA KITTO SUSHI BAR!! Da kitushi bar if u may!!! But they gave us 2 sachets of the caviar beads (those were yummy tbh) soooo we got extra caviar beads to display kekeke

Boo got the first bite and he said the white rice part was straight up powdered sugar (it rly was lmfao) and it was a lil bit sour and tart which was nice! 

I liked the shimp one the most bc the jelly was pretty bricked up and nice to chew >:3 It was a rly fun and cute lil activity to do w boo, it took maybe 15 mins to do together and the dogs kept pestering us to let them try some but I'm pretty sure artificial sugar is toxic to idiot doges..... Besides I don't let them eat human food >:3

If ur rly novelty motivated like me, try introducing a weekly Hot Girl activity that's just completely unproductive, encourages bonding, promotes creativity and/or reduces stress! Maybe at some point I'll post my hot girl enchirnment list for u guys,, it's okai u can copy me I won't tell no one >:3

OUGH and da best part???? I FOUND 15 bings at da mall so the universe literally reimbursed us for this lil hot girl activity YIPPEE the fake sushi was actually sponsored by Mr Worldwide our lord and savior in fact <3

Stay enchirned betches vwv

XOXO, gossipkitto 🫦 

PS - Da comments are anonymous or u can put any username u like btw so feel free to yap!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRO POST AAAA??

Tea: My mother has been PSYCHOLOGICALLY HARMED by my continued existence

(Receipts!) Unc Chronicles - Why My Petty And Delicate Unc Wasn't At My Wedding 🥺🥺