WISH CAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD GLITTER CAT PALACE: ORGANIZED CRIMES AND AN ECONOMY DESTINED - no, DESIGNED - TO FAIL

Image
Okay girlies I finally got my Wish Cat Meow Meow Pet Pad (it's ACTUAL government name, btw). DO NOT GET THE WISHCAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD IT IS A CURSED ARTIFACT AND I AM GOING TO TELL U WHY‼️‼️‼️  When I ordered it, ALL I WANTED was a casual l game where I could feed a cute critter, pet it, play some minigames, decorate its lil palace, and assorted other cat related bullshit. Technically yes it does do all of those things. UNFORTUNATELY‼️‼️‼️,,.,.... it is also a cat based FINANCIAL CONSPIRACY. 💗 Introducing: LOVECAT My first corporeal cat was Lovecat, who arrived w her own lil holographic card and loaded onto the Cat Palace perfectly. At least, the hardware gods were smiling upon me. It must be noted that she was a SEPARATE PURCHASE bc I had known from watching 5000 reviews that u would require other physical cats to unlock the coin earning mode in mini games.  She was super cute and adorable and came w a lil stackable cubby, a magic wand of some descrip...

Hot Girl Enchirnment: Household Treasure Hunt

Okay so this past week's Hot Girl Enchirnment Activity was Household Treasure Hunt!! Me and boo dug up some forgotten bullshit from all around the house - above are the items we chose to uncover! I'm gonna choose ONE item to reintroduce into everyday life! WOW!!!!! 
First up we have this zebra print Duck Tape we got at Ace Hardware not too long ago. It's honestly kinda period accurate to 2013 but idk what to do w it rn. It's unopened tho!! 
Hist fate: back to storage 
Next up here are some random ass face masks I found at the bottom of my beauty stack in my bedroom?? Boo didn't get them for me and I definitely wouldn't have purchased them... Maybe they were a free item from smth. They look kinda evil so I immediately contacted Missy (one of my grandpa's maids) to ask her if she and the other girls wanted them. She said yes, so I will soon be free of these cursed entities... Bc fr why is that lemon one lowkey giving "Heh... They call me Lemon... 😏" 
😭😭😭😭 Before u come at me Missy buys skincare from tiktok shop so she has a higher risk tolerance for mystery slime than I do ovo
His fate: EXORCISED
ANHWAY‼️ In my bedroom, boo found this tiny bottle of salt nic vape juice? We don't vape anymore and it seems to be toothpaste flavored... Maybe Dezzy would like it T_T Definitely yeeting this one. Probably received it for free too O.o
His fate: Banished
Our next find is actually multiple items? They're these lil blind bag style mini plushies w pipe cleaner tails so u can hang em off stuff... They're kinda cute and I found five of em at the bottom of a drawer full of forgotten plushies! 
His fate: on parole
Finally, I found my forgotten Rebel Deck. Honestly I don't rly like these (don't talk to me like that ):< ) and I've never used them - I do like to confer w my spirit guides every now and then and I find that these don't at all accurately convey anything they wish to let me know, plus Boo thought his bitch mom gave them to me... She didn't, they just have her vibe so these will definitely be remaining forgotten ):< 
His fate: banished

As for which item will be reintroduced into society? It's gonna be the lil pipe cleaner plushies! They're pretty cute and although they're kinda giving piss baby I feel like the rest of my desk is grown up enough to allow them to live there... FOR NOW O_O

xoxo, gossipkitto 🫦 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRO POST AAAA??

Tea: My mother has been PSYCHOLOGICALLY HARMED by my continued existence

(Receipts!) Unc Chronicles - Why My Petty And Delicate Unc Wasn't At My Wedding 🥺🥺