WISH CAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD GLITTER CAT PALACE: ORGANIZED CRIMES AND AN ECONOMY DESTINED - no, DESIGNED - TO FAIL
Okay girlies I finally got my Wish Cat Meow Meow Pet Pad (it's ACTUAL government name, btw). DO NOT GET THE WISHCAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD IT IS A CURSED ARTIFACT AND I AM GOING TO TELL U WHY‼️‼️‼️ When I ordered it, ALL I WANTED was a casual l game where I could feed a cute critter, pet it, play some minigames, decorate its lil palace, and assorted other cat related bullshit. Technically yes it does do all of those things. UNFORTUNATELY‼️‼️‼️,,.,.... it is also a cat based FINANCIAL CONSPIRACY. 💗 Introducing: LOVECAT My first corporeal cat was Lovecat, who arrived w her own lil holographic card and loaded onto the Cat Palace perfectly. At least, the hardware gods were smiling upon me. It must be noted that she was a SEPARATE PURCHASE bc I had known from watching 5000 reviews that u would require other physical cats to unlock the coin earning mode in mini games. She was super cute and adorable and came w a lil stackable cubby, a magic wand of some descrip...
omg right like on paper it seemed cool and the homie recommend it, and it had child exclusion times which we love.....but yes no soul and it fr felt like we were in the uncanny valley Dave and busters(minus the uncs eating hot wings and getting pitchers of beer)
ReplyDeleteNo fr it was weird the NO ARCADE TICKETS WAS THE FINAL STRAW FOR ME WE SHABT BE GOING THERE AGAIN ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Delete