WISH CAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD GLITTER CAT PALACE: ORGANIZED CRIMES AND AN ECONOMY DESTINED - no, DESIGNED - TO FAIL

Image
Okay girlies I finally got my Wish Cat Meow Meow Pet Pad (it's ACTUAL government name, btw). DO NOT GET THE WISHCAT MEOW MEOW PET PAD IT IS A CURSED ARTIFACT AND I AM GOING TO TELL U WHY‼️‼️‼️  When I ordered it, ALL I WANTED was a casual l game where I could feed a cute critter, pet it, play some minigames, decorate its lil palace, and assorted other cat related bullshit. Technically yes it does do all of those things. UNFORTUNATELY‼️‼️‼️,,.,.... it is also a cat based FINANCIAL CONSPIRACY. 💗 Introducing: LOVECAT My first corporeal cat was Lovecat, who arrived w her own lil holographic card and loaded onto the Cat Palace perfectly. At least, the hardware gods were smiling upon me. It must be noted that she was a SEPARATE PURCHASE bc I had known from watching 5000 reviews that u would require other physical cats to unlock the coin earning mode in mini games.  She was super cute and adorable and came w a lil stackable cubby, a magic wand of some descrip...

my uncle was OFFENDED by my wedding speech



First and foreskin I want to make it clear that I did not even HAVE a wedding speech. It was a 2 minute welcome note to my guests when I was 3 sojus deep to say "thank u for being here, enjoy the food". NOT a presidential address‼️ ‼️ 

However, my uncle (yes, a DIFFERENT UNCLE than the one who was offended by my manner of invitation), felt that he should have been MENTIONED during my welcome note?? I have been married 4 months at this point and for some reason assorted relatives think I am a safe space for listing their assorted grievances around the fact that my wedding was not THEM CENTRIC enough. 

Let it be said rn that everything Ive ever learned abt my relatives and their opinions on me has always been against my will. 

He said: "The bride's speech is very important -" Sir I had been drinking since 2pm and that's all fair and valid but I did NOT have a bride's speech, I had a 2 minute welcome note that I shared w boo - we were NOT there to thank the academy. What did he want me to say anyway? "Thank u for being related to me. None of this would have been possible without ur decision to participate in the family tree."? Unc... CHILL.......... ):

Honestly the amount of ppl who felt insufficiently represented at MY wedding is... Very very strange.

But this explains why he suddenly refused to sing his songs (he was initially adamant that he got to sing at the reception) immediately after the welcome note. 

SUPER weird to feel like someone else's wedding should be more about u. I know I've been to dozens of weddings in my life and NEVER walked away from any of them saying "Erm... Does anyone else find it weird that MY NAME wasn't on the cake?" 

I did everything I could on that day to make sure nobody had a reason to act weird. The family said "dw girlie, we'll invent one <3"

Whatever man.

XOXO, 
gossipkitto 🫦 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRO POST AAAA??

Tea: My mother has been PSYCHOLOGICALLY HARMED by my continued existence

(Receipts!) Unc Chronicles - Why My Petty And Delicate Unc Wasn't At My Wedding 🥺🥺